Hagia Sophia Museum visiting information.
Summer Schedule- 15 APRİL -25 OCTOBER Visiting Hours: 09.00 - 19.00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 18:00
Winter Schedule- 25 OCTOBER- 15 APRİL Visiting Hours: 09:00- 17:00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 16:00
Ticket Price: 40 TL
Hagia Sophia Museum's visiting hours of winter schedule are 09:00-17:00 with the last entrance time of 16:00. Visiting hours of summer schedule are 09:00-19:00 with the last entrance time of 18:00.
Hagia Sophia Museum will be closed to visit on Mondays with effect from 01.01.2017.
Special Days: Hagia Sophia Museum is not available for visiting in the first days of Ramadan and Sacrifice Festivals for half time.
Who can enter for free?
- Turkish children and teenagers 18 years old or younger.
- Foreign children 12 yaers or younger except Harem. For the Harem under 6 and younger.
- Citizens of the Turkish Republic 65 years old or older
- Veterans, spouses and children of martyrs and veterans.
- Handicapped citizens with one attendant.
- Soldiers and non-commissioned officers.
- Owners of ICOMOS, UNESCO and ICOM cards.
- Owners of Press Card.
- Guests and delegations hosted by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism General Directorate of Promotion, and their attendants and foreign tour operators
- Personnel and pensioners of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and their accompanied spouses and children.
- Foreign official guests invited by state institutions and their attendants.
- Professional tourist guides carrying a cockade provided by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Within the scope of Lifetime Learning Program, groups and attendant teachers of these groups within the Comenius School Cooperations and Erasmus Student Exchange Program ( Can enter free without showing ID by delivering their contract with cooperate institutions of our country