Hagia Sophia Museum visiting information.
Summer Schedule- 15 APRİL -25 OCTOBER Visiting Hours: 09.00 - 19.00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 18:00
Winter Schedule- 25 OCTOBER- 15 APRİL Visiting Hours: 09:00- 17:00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 16:00
Ticket Price: 40 TL
Hagia Sophia Museum's visiting hours of winter schedule are 09:00-17:00 with the last entrance time of 16:00. Visiting hours of summer schedule are 09:00-19:00 with the last entrance time of 18:00.
HAGIA SOPHIA MUSEUM WILL BE CLOSED FROM MAY 23, TO MAY 24 FOR FUMIGATION. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE TO VISITORS AND LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE MUSEUM ONCE FUMIGATION IS COMPLETE.
Special Days: Hagia Sophia Museum is not available for visiting in the first days of Ramadan and Sacrifice Festivals for half time.
Who can enter for free?
- Turkish children and teenagers 18 years old or younger.
- Foreign children 12 yaers or younger except Harem. For the Harem under 6 and younger.
- Citizens of the Turkish Republic 65 years old or older
- Veterans, spouses and children of martyrs and veterans.
- Handicapped citizens with one attendant.
- Soldiers and non-commissioned officers.
- Owners of ICOMOS, UNESCO and ICOM cards.
- Owners of Press Card.
- Guests and delegations hosted by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism General Directorate of Promotion, and their attendants and foreign tour operators
- Personnel and pensioners of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and their accompanied spouses and children.
- Foreign official guests invited by state institutions and their attendants.
- Professional tourist guides carrying a cockade provided by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Within the scope of Lifetime Learning Program, groups and attendant teachers of these groups within the Comenius School Cooperations and Erasmus Student Exchange Program ( Can enter free without showing ID by delivering their contract with cooperate institutions of our country